EGC Attends Brother B2B Meeting
This week, members of the EGC team attended the annual Brother Dealer Back to Business Convention in Orlando, Florida. This was a particularly special event, as Brother celebrated its 110th Anniversary, with “Celebrating Innovation” as the theme for this year’s meeting. And EGC proved equally innovative with the production of long-form video, social videos, and other marketing materials to help drive sales for Brother Authorized Dealers. The long-format video details how advanced features on the Luminaire XP not only help create dramatic, embroidered, quilted and sewn objects, but special memories as well. The video was then cut down to run as a series of social media units to reach a wider audience. Along with that, EGC created brochures, collateral and in-store signage.
The newest offerings from Brother include:
- Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 – the flagship sewing, embroidery and quilting machine that features revolutionary StitchVision Technology, which, via an intelligent projection of light, allows you to preview, audition and edit designs and stitches on your fabric before you start sewing.
- The Quilt Club Series - new line of quilting machines made especially for quilters, with 4 models to choose from
- Simplicity® by Brother – two new machines that are perfect for beginner sewers - SB1000T Computerized Sewing Machine and SB3150 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Innov-ís NS80PRW – a portable sewing machine that is the newest addition to the Project Runway line
- ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition – the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner, equipped with Brother's revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology, whisper quiet mechanism, and so much more
- The DREAM Carousel Cabinet – space saving cabinet, now with more options for machine compatibility
Additionally, Brother introduced PE-DESIGN 11 Personal Embroidery and Sewing Digitizing Software, and BES 4 Power Pack 2 Cutting Tools Add-On, two products to supplement and enhance the projects of professional sewers and hobbyists alike.
This meeting proved to be the largest gathering of Brother national dealers in the history of the event. During the big meeting, break-out sessions were provided by Brother to give their dealers an opportunity to see the new products and experience them up-close and personal.
Cheers to Brother, and to the next 110 years!