- Research and organize blogs in niche categories for outreach campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for guest blogging on high-quality websites.
- Develop relationships with bloggers.
- Develop outbound and inbound marketing initiatives.
- Research social media information for outreach campaigns.
- Strive to increase traffic to our sites.
- Lead initiatives to organize, update, and maintain database of web publishers.
- Work closely with production and strategy teams on client campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of public relations and blogging.
- Experience with online project management systems.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Twitter and Facebook.
- Strong writing and communicating skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or communications preferred.
Please provide examples of content you’ve written, including work that has been published, professional, or personal – along with your resume. Also, please include links to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts, as well as a link to your blog (if you have them).
EGC is looking for someone to count on – literally and figuratively. The EGC Group of Melville is seeking a full time junior accountant to join their staff. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to tasks such as interfacing with account representatives and purchasing departments, processing bills, communicating with customers in regard to billing adjustments, and double-checking the accuracy of invoicing. Additional duties will include assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable and pitching in to handle vendor calls as they escalate. Job requirements are a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, with at least two years of experience, as well as knowledge of Micrsoft Excel. Knowledge of Advantage Software, while not required, is a plus.
Aid the EGC Social Media team in implementing our social media strategies and tactics for our clients, while also being responsible for managing specific channels and communities.
Monitoring: You should have experience, and be comfortable as you monitor social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc.), understanding tone, and sentiment and have used social tools like Radian6, Sysomos, HootSuite or others.
Engagement: You should be comfortable in crafting responses to comments, posts or outreach opportunities in social channels and tracking these conversations over time
Content: You will be required to develop and implement content for a variety of channels. Tracking the effectiveness of the content, sharing across networks and optimizing content will be a large responsibility in this role.
Track the performance of social media campaigns and content development: This will require you to share insights and use tracking tools like Facebook Insights and HootSuite, along with other platforms to aggregate data for success metrics (weekly/monthly and/or quarterly reporting).
- Assist in formalizing social media strategy documents, best practices and statements of work.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting co-workers, brainstorming, sharing information, attending and conducting effective informational meetings, and preparing reports.
- Aid the social media team in organizing creative, content and rich media elements for publishing.
- Assist the social media team in analyzing and evaluating new products and publishing platforms.
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies, social media platforms and digital culture.
- One to three years of relevant experience.
- Experience with social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Posterous, MySpace, Foursquare, Pinterest, YouTube and others, as well as tools such as HootSuite.
- Experience with blog platforms (Blogger, WordPress), content development and organization.
- Google Analytics knowledge a plus.
- Writing experience is necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Experience in reporting on the success of social media campaigns and engagement. - Candidate should be familiar with Facebook Insights and similar tools for reporting on community size and engagement.
- Excellent time management skills and customer-service oriented attitude.
Strong sense of pride in work product and proven success as a team player a must!
The Search Engine Marketing specialist leads the efforts to increase positioning, click through rates, and conversion rates for premiere PPC clients.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Integrate SEM campaigns, including both paid search (pay- per- click) and search engine optimization (SEO), into clients’ media campaigns.
- Manage bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROAS (ROI) across the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) as well as contextual marketing when appropriate.
- Develop campaign copy/creative, text- based titles and descriptions; establish keyword creations and mapping to campaign goals.
- Generate results reports.
- Analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported.
- Develop performance metrics to provide recommendations and continually revise campaign strategy.
- Ensure that SEM campaigns satisfy clients’ goals.
- Partner with technical staff and media team when necessary.
- Report project status to upper management.
- Accurately estimate timing and project scope.
- Timely delivery of projects is essential.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and stay up- to- date of search algorithms, indexing and data modeling.
- BA or MA preferred.
- At least two to five years of related experience with search engine marketing.
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns.
- Knowledge of tracking systems (such as Kenshoo) a plus.
- Knowledge of AdWords, AdSense, Panama, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Top- notch project management and presentation skills are required.
Leading Marketing and Digital Agency is looking to expand their Search Marketing Team.
- Optimize campaign to achieve clients' goals (ROI, CPA, etc).
- Day- to-day bid optimization and budget management.
- Keyword research and expansions.
- Ad Copy development and testing.
- Manage online and other traditional SEO activities: link building, keyword research, social media and optimizing content.
- Produce reports and presentation materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One to two years of experience in a business environment.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and all Microsoft-related programs.
- Strong team relationship, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of the Internet and Search engines such as Google.com, Yahoo.com etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with AdWords, Yahoo and Bing preferred.
- Previous experience in an SEO or link building role preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work a must.