How retailers can convert online audiences to offline sales
Social media is typically a slow burn, a great channel to build brand loyalty and provide responsive customer service. But for retailers, social also needs to drive sales.
A recent campaign by one of our social clients did exactly that. Looking back, we’ve [...]
Finally, the Facebook mobile app we’ve been waiting for.
Yesterday, Facebook released Paper, a new app that reimagines the Facebook experience. Unlike the desktop version or the current subpar mobile app, Paper doesn’t offer a linear timeline experience. Instead, it’s designed more like a magazine, with the focus on [...]Continue Reading →
When you spend the bulk of your time figuring out how to drive website traffic and improve upon search engine page rank, it can be easy to lose sight of page conversion. After all, what good is driving users to your site if you’re not going to drive their behavior once [...]Continue Reading →
In an effort to bring more “high quality” content to users, Facebook modified its News Feed algorithm several times in 2013. The result? Marketers saw the organic reach of their posts on Facebook plummet, and the News Feed algorithm has become more mystifying than ever before. This is what marketers call a “con,” and Facebook calls [...]Continue Reading →
The agency’s in full planning mode heading into the new year, gearing up for strategy meetings and scouring industry predictions for 2014. Here’s what we’re focusing on as we look forward to the next twelve months:
1. Content Marketing
Content marketing, the practice of developing and distributing valuable custom content to [...]
Social Media Metrics that Matter
Your goals for social media are set for 2014 and you feel ahead of the game. But are they realistic goals or “vanity” goals?
What is a “vanity” goal?
Vanity goals on social media platforms are based numerical objectives that appear substantial but [...]Continue Reading →
You don’t understand it well enough.
Albert Einstein said that. And while I don’t play at his level on… well, anything, I think I get his meaning.
We’re in the advertising business, which means we’re in the business of explaining things. Brand stories, promotions, product benefits, contests, you name it.
Whether you’re [...]Continue Reading →
EGC Group on Twitter
- EGC Weekend Reading 3/7/14 - This week you'll learn how to organize your social media in only 10 minutes a da... http://t.co/zmbBdcqM2F 09:00:21 PM March 07, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Weekend Reading: avoiding #socialmedia time killers, avoiding cliches, and avoiding getting old! http://t.co/nrOcJZ7bEC 04:24:14 PM March 07, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Driving Foot Traffic With Facebook Offers - How retailers can convert online audiences to offline sales Social m... http://t.co/BI7OjnS9p0 08:58:56 PM March 06, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How #retailers can convert online audiences to offline sales: http://t.co/h53FyI1oWg #socialmedia http://t.co/4zICHlOtN2 05:08:32 PM March 06, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 7 Weird Things An Ikea Survey Found Out About Americans (and some @FastCompany snark): http://t.co/85wyQiWNyX 11:26:13 AM March 06, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ad Review Tuesdays
- admissions marketing
- Advertising Agency
- Advertising Agency
- Advertising in Today's Economy: How to Emerge a Market
- Celebrity Guest Blogger
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Great Article
- Online Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- The EGC Weekend Reading
- The Latest Trends in Marketing
- Traditional Media
- Weekend Reading
TagsAdvertising advertising agency Andrea LaSala Snyder apple bing Black Friday brand awareness Branding cable TV advertising charity content marketing CreateAthon CRM digital digital marketing digital media Education and Assistance Corporation EGC egc group Ernie Canadeo Event Marketing facebook franchise marketing Girl Scouts of Suffolk County google Independent Group Home Living iPads for Autism iphone marketing new media Nicole Larrauri non-profit Online Marketing online media organic search retail retail marketing search engine marketing search engine optimization seo Social media Social Networking The EGC Group Twitter video marketing